Wednesday, September 25, 2019

We have a transfer date!

Since the baseline ultrasound looked great, we have a tentative transfer date of October 8th!
This means our due date would technically be around June 25-27th depending if on if the babies are a 3 or 5 day blast  :-)
During the last pregnancy I delivered the twins at 35 weeks 4 days. Nice and healthy, almost 6 pounders! I delivered both my son and daughter 9 days earlier so I think it is safe to assume these babies will also come early.
Our kids get out of school in mid June and I think it would be great to have a week of recovery while they are in school sine life gets a little chaotic during the first few weeks of summer, so if all works out well, we will be able to meet those babies in the beginning of June.

Two weeks and counting!
 
 
Current Meds: Estrace pills 3xday
Next Appointment: Thursday October 3rd at 8:30 for an ultrasound and blood work
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment