Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Way to go Aunt Flo!

My period started Friday! I emailed our awesome nurse at the clinic to let her know and instantly got an email back saying she was out until Sunday. (AHH!) I had to laugh because it feels like every time we were ready to move to the next step, something comes up to slightly delay our momentum. Even though everything has worked out perfectly even with any delays, so I told myself to relax and everything will continue as needed. Then I got an email from our agency saying the clinic nurse happened to be there that day (luck me!) and told me to call the clinic and say she gave me permission to schedule the ultrasound on Sunday.
I called the clinic to inform them I was 'cycle day 1' and schedule the baseline ultrasound (which needs to happened 2 days after the period starts). They tried to schedule me for Monday but since I got permission we got scheduled for Sunday :-)

Things feel like they are moving right along now!
9/22 confirmed meds with the pharmacy and scheduled delivery.
9/21 Meds were delivered!
9/22 Baseline Ultrasound and blood work

Estrace pills (3xday) and Progesterone in Oil for the IM shots.

The view from the clinic. Fall will be gorgeous from up here!

Baseline Ultrasound looked great!

No comments:

Post a Comment