Friday, February 21, 2020

3 days post transfer

If you don’t know where you’re going, any road will get you there. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ
3 days post transfer, that time where you see few people get faint lines yet also that time where it is too soon to test. Our first transfer, I was so naรฏve thinking it would work like it did with my first twin surro journey. I was honestly surprised to never see a second line. After our second transfer I was cautiously optimistic but scared after the first fail.

This third and final journey could go anyway, but I have been focusing on the fact that regardless of what road we choose and what emotions I try to be mindful of, the outcome will be the same. The embryos were beautiful, they were hatching like they couldn't wait to get on with life.

At this point, we are either pregnant or we are not. So for the next couple days, I’m going to talk to the little embabies like they are growing as we we hope and dream.
I think of them as our little butterflies, because my stomach will be fluttering until we get those beta results. During our last transfer I was so anxious and sad and allowing myself to wallow and grieve before we got to the beta in an attempt to bury those uncomfortable feelings sooner. Since this is our last transfer, I don’t want this joyous feeling to go away any sooner than it has to. We are going to focus on the little butterflies flourishing inside me. I’m going to be grateful for every pill and shot I have to give myself to keep them growing. I’m going to embrace the nausea and other symptoms because it is part of the journey.
The pain will always be waiting for us if we get a negative result. But, we are not there.
We will remain in this place of excitement and love and the beautiful chaos of the unknown and will love our little butterflies as long as we can.

Manifesting positive thoughts..
thinking of us all 9 months from now, I'm guessing October 15th, we will be in the hospital waiting on their arrival. Butterflies in all our stomachs until we hear the first cry, the noise that shatters fear and longing. Once our little butterflies come out of their cocoon and spread their wings for the first time, we can look back on what an adventure this has been.


No comments:

Post a Comment