Wednesday, February 19, 2020

1 day post transfer

TRANSFER COMPLETE!
We got there early to spend some time with Patty and Shawn before heading back, as nice and relax as one could be before getting pregnant. The doctor said the embryos were beautiful, one almost completely hatched and the other actively hatching! The actual transfer went smooth or in the doctors words "poifect".

It's hard not to be a symptom spotter when you are impatiently waiting for a sign that that transfer stuck while also trying to focus on being relaxed and staying positive that this will all work out.
After the transfer I went home and spent most of the night relaxing in bed, getting up every so often to make sure the blow stayed flowing through my body, trying to mind control it into pumping up the uterus. I woke up a couple times through out the night but didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Today my lower back is a bit sore, which I have heard other who transferred say they experienced, as well as some light cramps and some twitches in the uterine area. From timelines I have seen, it is around 2-3 days post transfer that the embryo attaches and that is when you may feel some twinges in that area, so I'm taking it as a good sign the girls are snuggling into their sports for the next 9 months.



Me before transfer: I’ll test at 7pdt
.
Me at transfer: I’ll test at 5 dpt
.
Me 1 hour post transfer: it could be positive 4pdt...
.
Me 6 hours post transfer... too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment