Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Third cycle's a charm?

My period started last Sunday, I had the baseline ultrasound the next day, and started Estrace pills last Tuesday. I have not missed those pills as I seem to have headaches throughout the day when taking them but it is exciting to get right back into this cycle.

We have a tentative transfer date of December 10th, which would put the due date in late August. The failed transfer was a hard hit, but there is something about this cycle that feels different. I am hoping we get helpful results from the ERA, while trying not to let the failed transfer put any doubts in my mind. I almost feel naïve that I went into the first transfer with such confidence. But we have taken all the steps to make it successful and  there is a little boy waiting to meet his parents so I choose to believe that this time next month I will be looking at a positive pregnancy test.

Two weeks until transfer. Let the journey continue!

Hopefully third cycle's a charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment